“I believe everyone should be proud of their smile. Revitalizing smiles gives me great personal satisfaction. I enjoy working with many unique patients every day." Dr. Graham
Dr. Gerard Graham has practiced general and cosmetic dentistry in Connecticut, for over 30 years. He offers extensive experience in all aspects of general dentistry, including placing and restoring dental implants, crown and bridge reconstructive dentistry, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Graham also mentors dental students from the University of Connecticut Dental School in his office.
Education and Continuing Education
- Undergraduate: St. Anselm’s College, Manchester, New Hampshire
- Dental School: Loyola University Dental School, Chicago, Illinois
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut
- Mastership in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
In an unending journey to continue his education, Dr. Graham travels all over the US to learn the latest techniques in all aspects of dentistry.
- Implant surgical training at the Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Advanced TMJ training in Tampa, Florida
- Advanced Orthodontic training through International Association of Orthodontics and the United States Dental Institute
- Connecticut State Dental Association Continuing Education program
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Hartford Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International Association for Orthodontics
- University of Connecticut Dental School
Outside the Office
Dr. Graham is originally from Lee, Massachusetts and has lived in Simsbury, Connecticut for 20 years. When not working, Dr. Graham can be found playing golf or working out in the gym. He enjoys spending time with his wife, daughters and two grandsons. Dr Graham is actively involved in Rotary Club where he chairs the Scholarship Committee.